I work hard to make your day flow seamlessly.
Darcy, a wedding and event specialist, does not project her style but maximizes your dream and vision while assisting to pull it together. She works to reflect you as a couple a and let her help you with the hard decisions. She’ll guide you to meet your time and budget constraints and remove the stress from making it all happen!
She is deeply committed to her clients and strives to ensure you feel confident that one of the most important days of your life is in the hands of a professional. Wedding Planning Institute of Canada Certified, Delightfully Elegant Events truly believes in: Delighted Guests, Elegant Details & Extraordinary Events!
You know its going to be a fantastic day when it starts with a 20′ ladder up a tree to hang a gorgeous chandelier and whispy tulle for the ceremony. The party was a pure delight as well, Code’s Mill has a natural charm that suited the couple to a tee!read more
“Darcy, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your expertise in planning and pulling our wedding together! It went absolutely beautifully, down to the littlest details…read more
DEE VIP Wedding – What an amazing and fun filled day as they joined their lives and families in 2 separate ceremonies on 5 Aug 2017. A day filled with tradition to honour their families and yet represent their unique and fun spirited personalities.read more
Wedding Planning Services
Dee brings the full weight of her event planning career to every single event: her organizational prowess, scheduling savvy, management skills and undaunted attitude make her the person clients want in charge.
She firmly believes that a flawlessly executed, joyful event is always possible.
She is motivated not just by a love of weddings (who doesn’t love weddings!), but by a desire to see relaxed, happy clients enjoying their event to the fullest, and still talking about it for weeks and years to come.
Dee knows how important it is to get to know her clients. Who you are, what you want your wedding to be like, your concerns about the preparation and day-of and most importantly, what you need most from Dee.
Minimum of 2 pre-wedding consultations:
- The first meeting is at any point prior to the wedding day.
- The second meeting will be 2-3 weeks prior to your wedding to review checklists, timeline final development, and review all decor and setup requirements
Utilizing her custom tools and collaborate process, she assists you with the details to develop an in-depth itinerary utilized by her, the clients and also other vendors.
- Responsive to e-mails and phone calls for wedding related questions throughout your planning process
- Vendor confirmation of wedding day details
- Review vendor contracts (as required)
- Recommend and source vendors
- Create, maintain and finalize wedding day timelines for you and vendors
- Assistance with seating chart
- Assistance with floor plan
The rehearsal is when it all gets very real.
Dee is there to guide you through the process, answer all questions and review the itinerary with everyone.
It is at this moment you can rest assured your wedding is in the hands of a qualified professional.
- Assist with the wedding rehearsal
- Organize the wedding party, advise on etiquette, oversee the ceremony processional/recessional
- Review wedding timeline
Day of Wedding
The wedding day you can be certain, Dee will do what it takes to make it happen!
She has set herself apart based on her expert experience and ability to guide and integrate a multitude of vendors and details.
- Assistance with the décor of the ceremony site and the reception. Setup of wedding favours, menu cards, seating charts, place cards, programs, cake table, guest book, gift table, centerpieces and other items as necessary.
- Assist with the transition from ceremony to reception
- Additional setup options are available
- Tear down services are available
- Up to 12 hours of wedding day coordination including set up of ceremony, transition to reception, pictures, cocktails, grand entrance, dinner, speeches, and everything in between
- Coordinate with vendors, banquet manager, emcee, DJ, speakers and photographers to ensure everything runs smoothly and on schedule
- Act as the main point of contact for all vendors on the wedding day
- Assist with delivery schedule to make sure nothing is overlooked
- Manage final vendor payments as well as gratuities (available up request)
- Ensure coordination of post wedding tear down
- Bride and groom assistance
- VIP assistance
- Organize the wedding party for the ceremony, pictures, grand entrance
- Collection/storage of wedding gifts
- Usage of Dee’s Wedding Emergency Kit
And they lived happily ever after…
and stress free thanks to DEE!